Friday, January 1, 2016

living room greengate cushions A Creative German Home hand made stuff Devote your time resting and crocheting this autumn and winter time. It’s the only point to do! Well, not the only point but one of the only point’s I would advise. Tea is also advise. Great deal’s of tea! living room cabinet and lamp A Creative German Home hand made stuff I was very enthusiastic when I found the ‘Erdbeerdiamant’ site. Total of lovely furnishings, flowers and crafts!

knitting in progress on coffee table A Creative German Home hand made stuff Any person know what this is? I don’t comprehend circular knitting needles. At all.

living room A Creative German Home hand made stuff Search at this rather lovely living area!

red cream and beige crochet A Creative German Home hand made stuff These small crochet granny square centres appear like Jammie Dodgers.

roses A Creative German Home hand made stuff This kind of beautiful roses ^_^

shabby shelves A Creative German Home hand made stuff Aren’t these shelves marvellous? I’d love a set of shelves like these in my personal house.

shabby chic lamps A Creative German Home hand made stuff I like these two lamps, so I’m going to have to uncover some and use them in my personal house! Or fly to Germany and steal these precise two.

sewing bird doll embroidery A Creative German Home hand made stuff This little piece of embroidery is by ‘Tilda’, which I recognised instantly! Nevermind that Tilda is written on those small embroidery floss organisers. I did in fact recognise the Tilda rose form and the polka dot fabric from the Sewing Bird assortment!

tilda sewing bird doll A Creative German Home hand made stuff And this minor doll is portion of the sewing bird assortment too. This small lady was available as a kit.

crochet basket of yarn A Creative German Home hand made stuff Isn’t this basket fabulous!! I’m currently using zpagetti yarn so I might just attempt a small basket for yarn to dwell.

crochet blanket in progress A Creative German Home hand made stuff oh these are my mums favourite colours so she would Love this blanket! I do like the giant granny square blankets as they’re very basic. These colors are divine however.

fabric knit and crochet cushion cover A Creative German Home hand made stuff This cushion is DIVINE! I consider it may possibly be a greengate tea towel that has been reduce up, some fantastic knitting and perhaps a velvet ribbon? It looks like some velvet ribbon that was obtainable in 1 of the most latest Tilda collections.

aqua red and white crochet african flowers A Creative German Home hand made stuff I love these ^_^ my residing area used to be that colour of blue and at christmas, all red and white. I would really like this as a blanket!

basket of yarn for knitting A Creative German Home hand made stuff I do adore a wicker basket, especially when they’re white! I’m often a fan of yarn so I’m in enjoy with this picture.

a pile of blankets A Creative German Home hand made stuff Look at all of these beautiful blankets and tasks in progress. A lot more of individuals fantastic Tine K glasses that I posted about last week.

wooden diy headboard A Creative German Home hand made stuff I adore this bedroom! The panelled wall is such a straightforward DIY task that was proven in stage type on the Erdbeerdiamant website and I feel I have to have the extremely same in my own home! Copy!

ckhw A Creative German Home hand made stuff

Tagged: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment